The human race has altered the chemical composition of the ambience, as evidenced by way of the infamous London smog, photochemical pollution, acid rain, stratospheric ozone depletion, and increased greenhouse fuel concentrations. The target of this e-book sequence is to offer invited summaries of vital present study on atmospheric chemistry in a altering global.
- Molecular Modelling for Beginners
- Kinetics of Inorganic Reactions: The Commonwealth and International Library: Chemistry Division
- Advances in Medium and High Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics: Transport and Rate Processes in Physical, Chemical and Biological Systems
- Polymer Surface Modification: Relevance to Adhesion, Volume 3
Additional resources for Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 145: Advancing Theory for Kinetics and Dynamics of Complex, Many-Dimensional Systems: Clusters and Proteins
Rated 5 – based on votes of